What is English for academic purposes?
It is a specific English language with a narrowly focused formal vocabulary, grammar, punctuation, syntax and terminology required for teaching and research in that language.
– prospective and current students;
– employees of educational organisations or academic institutions;
– students who want to improve their English language skills and prepare for international exams such as the Cambridge Exams, TOEFL or IELTS;
– native and near native speakers of English who are interested in science and technology.
After completing the course you will be able to:
– increase your vocabulary;
– read and understand specialist articles, research papers and library materials;
– write academic texts and research papers;
– gather, analyse and structure information;
– give seminars and presentations;
– participate in training programmes, conferences, debates and discussions;
– adapt to the student culture, and succeed and achieve their academic goals.
There are no reviews yet.