Today, presentation skills are often a top requirement for work and education. The ability to qualitatively present an idea, product or service is a real art of persuasion, and for non-native English speakers it is a real test.
The “Business English: Presentation” course will help you:
– master the grammar and vocabulary of business English for presentations;
– improve vocabulary;
– correctly start and end the presentation;
– qualitatively structure information, graphics, pictures;
– talk about the problem your product solves and how unique it really is;
– prepare for all kinds of questions and answers;
– develop skills to attract the attention of listeners;
– learn to highlight key points and summarize;
– make your speech literate, concise and clear.
Who is this course for:
The course is intended for students, entrepreneurs, executives, secretaries, managers and other professionals for whom English is not their native language.
There are no reviews yet.