A business writing is considered an important channel of communication with colleagues, executives, clients, and other business stakeholders. It is also a skill that you must master if you want to succeed in the workplace or start your career abroad.
The “Business English: Writing” course will help you:
– master the vocabulary and language skills typical for business communication in English;
– analyze common mistakes in writing letters, and how to correct them;
– understand how and when to use professional slang correctly;
– find out what types of business letters exist and their structure (e-mails, presentations, summaries, reports, notes, statements, press releases, etc.);
– make writing concise, concise and easy to read.
Who is this course for:
The course is intended for students, entrepreneurs, executives, secretaries, managers and other professionals for whom English is not their native language.