English for Sales is a type of business English that includes professional vocabulary, grammar, specific sales slang and terminology.
Sales is not just advertising products / services, it is also understanding the client, communicating with him and satisfying his needs. Therefore, the correct and competent use of English can not only generate the desired reaction from the buyer, but also increase sales growth, open access to a larger market, and strengthen strong relationships with all participants in the sale.
Who is the course “English for Careers: English for Sales” designed for?
– for sales managers, salespeople and consultants;
– for everyone involved in marketing (marketers, brand managers, targetologists, etc.);
– intermediaries and manufacturers;
– freelancers and students who plan to work or do business in the field of sales.
After completing the course “English for Careers: English for Sales” you will be able to:
– master the terminology and vocabulary characteristic of this professional field;
– improve the skills of listening to foreign speech;
– learn how to negotiate and interact with all participants in the sales process;
– work out doubts and objections;
– understand the needs of customers;
– qualitatively present a product or service in English.