Quality customer service is an important factor that affects the growth of sales and the image of the company. Communication with clients is the main tool in this area. It does not matter through which channel the communication takes place — by phone, in person or in a chat. Your English should be fluent, clear and polite, and your understanding of the language should ensure satisfaction and good customer support.
The course “English for Careers: Customer service“ is intended for:
– support staff, call centers, sales department or stores;
– personnel working in the restaurant, hotel, tourism business;
– financial, medical structure;
– students entering management, etc.
The “English for Careers: Customer service“ course will help you:
– study key expressions and replenish vocabulary;
– develop written and oral communication skills;
– master the subtleties of etiquette;
– learn how to quickly and professionally resolve issues and conflict situations;
– attract and build long-term relationships with your customers.